What can you expect?
We have arranged some enhancements to fully welcome you in to the conference community and enable you to meet one another and engage with key individuals within the sector, including our advisory board, the team and other members. Our branded residence tours, speed business card swap and opening night reception are great opportunities to meet and network prior to the conference and exhibition the following day.
We’ve put together some handy hints and tips to ensure you make the most of your first conference:
- Register early to catch our Early Bird offer and ensure you secure accommodation at one of our recommended hotels.
- Keep an eye on the conference schedule timings on the run up to the event as these are subject to change.
- Take a look at the exhibitors attending in advance, and schedule pre – arranged appointments to use your time effectively.
- Follow the conference #sasmea twitter feed to keep engaged pre / during and post the event.
- Take a look at the speakers' profiles and LinkedIn for more background – it’s a great way to put a name to a face in advance.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Remember your business cards as there are lots of opportunities for networking.